Six months. Is six months a long time or a short time?
Is it a short time that feels long, or a long time that feels short?
Who cares!? Six months (:
Nic is an insecure kid.
I'd like more time, please. More time to do things.
Fucking prelims in two days. Just the weekend left and then it's prelims and I'm so so SOOO unprepared for it I'm really irrationally worried for the prelims even though like I told Mun, prelims are the small shit, the O levels are what matters, right? And I know I will work my ass off for the O levels. Do you believe me? or not?
I haven't done anything really interesting this holidays. Yes I know I should've been studying more but I get so bored sometimes. Not just bored with studying, but bored with my life in general. Does anyone ever get that feeling? Or is it just me, just defective, fucked up me?
I wanna play the piano again. I think I'm terribly rusty though. And I don't want to play classical stuff. Helllllllllllllllllllllp.
Anyway, Mun, cheer up, we'll get <30 for prelims together! Alrighty? Munieeeee someone's been feeding you nice emo songs! lol. You've gotten me hooked onto that Daphne Loves Derby song too! It's really beautiful. Idealistic and emo haha.
It's so nice to find people with the same music tastes. More and more of them are appearing! Now if only they'd all combine into one person, you'd get me and my weird, eclectic taste range in music.
I just compiled some songs into a CD to listen to at night when I want quiet, and I've realised that a lot of the songs are emo. hehhe.
And I read this somewhere! "Emo music tends to wrestle the inner demons of personal defeat, loveloss, heartache etc. while 'hardcore' tends to wrestle that big hairy smelly guy in the pit next to you."
ha ha ha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment